Mobile Banking (m-Banking)
Mobile banking is the form of advanced banking facilities given to the customers of financial institution to conduct a number of financial transactions like bill payment, money transfer, account enquiry etc.
Mobile banking for the fund transfer can be achieved through following ways
- Mobile Banking works through a set of text messages:
- All one needs to do is to type in the specified code for the required transaction as a text message and send it to a pre- designated number.
- The requester will receive the response in the form of a text message on his/her mobile phone screen within a few seconds
- Mobile Banking with WAP:
If GPRS-WAP connectivity is available to a customer, rich interactive Transactions with enhanced Facilities may be provided:
- The Customer will log in to the Bank WAP site and all he/ she needs to do is enter their respective Customer ID and PIN Number/ Password.
- Go to the Transactions Menu after selecting your account.
- Select any one of the Displayed Transactions.